Foam-Control™ EPS Type I - WSG®
Preferred component for EIFS.
Foam-Control EPS WSG (Wall Specification Grade) is the preferred insulation and architectural shape component for Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS).
Complies with ASTM Standards.
Foam-Control EPS Type I - WSG meets the following standards:
- ASTM E2430, "Standard Specification for Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Thermal Insulation Boards For Use in Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)"
- ASTM C578, "Standard Specification for Rigid, Cellular Polystyrene Thermal Insulation"
Foam-Control EPS with Perform Guard.
One of the most destructive forces anywhere is termites. Foam-Control EPS with Perform Guard® is an important component in preventing this problem. It's made by a patented process using a borate mineral that is a natural deterrent to termites. This mineral is incorporated into the insulation during the manufacturing process. It is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for this application. Foam-Control EPS with Perform Guard has been thoroughly tested, is safe for handling, and non-corrosive. And termites hate it.
Proven to meet, or exceed, building codes.
Foam-Control EPS is manufactured to Quality Control Program standards monitored by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and recognized by national building codes. Foam-Control EPS manufacturers offer product warranties that ensure thermal performance, physical properties, and termite resistance. Foam-Control EPS with Perform Guard has been evaluated for termite resistance by the ICC ES and meets ICC ES EG239 requirements. Please see ICC ES ESR-1006. Foam-Control EPS can stand up to all industry tests- and has. No other EPS can say that.
Foam-Control EPS Type I - WSG means control, not compromise.
Foam-Control EPS Insulations are engineered to give you the greatest possible control for your EIFS application; from design and timelines, to materials and costs, and ultimately control over your results. The advantages to using Foam-Control EPS:
- State-of-the-art insulation and energy efficiency
- 20 year warranted stable R-value: no thermal drift
- Proven performance to withstand constant outdoor temperature changes
- Breathable - Moisture vapor can pass through reducing risk of moisture damage to the wall
- Contains no CFC, HCFC, or HFC blowing agents
- Excellent surface bonding
- EPS with Perform Guard protects against termites
Foam-Control EPS makes everything more efficient.
Foam-Control EPS is compatible with various EIFS coating types.
- Polymer Modified (PM) systems
- Polymer Base (PB) systems
- Cementitious systems
Architectural Shapes Expand Design Possibilities.
Our advanced fabricating technology and experience allows special shapes to be produced quickly and economically. Cornices, arches, columns, keystones, cornerstones, special moldings, and decorative accents are but a few examples that are available.
Ready to take control? Start here.
If you're starting to wonder how Foam-Control EPS can contribute to your next project, here's how to find out: Just contact your nearest Foam-Control EPS manufacturer. They'll be happy to give you a design consultation, information about Foam-Control EPS products, pricing, and the answers to all your questions. Contact a sales rep and download Foam-Control EPS documentation at www.foam-control.com.